Friday, June 29, 2012

Partnering with Fit Werx

I am extremely happy to announce that, as of today, I have signed on to race under the Fit Werx banner. It is an incredible opportunity for me and I am thrilled to be racing with their backing. Marty, Dean, Geoff, and everyone else at Fit Werx 2 in Peabody have been highly supportive of me this year and I was honored when asked to officially partner with the shop. I only hope that I will race fast enough this year to thank them for their support!

I have tremendous respect for Fit Werx and the guys who work there. They are passionate about what they do (and they do it exceptionally well). Everyone involved with the shop is accommodating beyond belief. To say they have good customer service does not justify how hard these guys will work on your behalf. Every question I've asked and every issue I have presented has been handled with absolute class. And, it's not only me. This morning I witnessed three different members of the shop spend significant time giving advice, guidance, and referrals (even to another shop at one point!). None of it for a profit of any kind. At Fit Werx, they do the right thing simply because it's the right thing to do. That's exactly why I'm excited with this new partnership.

Please, do yourself a favor and visit Fit Werx 2 in Peabody (www.fitwerx.com). Their fit services are second-to-none, the mechanics are fantastic, and they will bend over backwards to get you what you need. You won't be pressured or judged. You'll get exactly what you need and are guaranteed to leave satisfied with the service, craftsmanship, and products.

My new suit, complete with the Fit Werx logo, will be printed next week and is scheduled to arrive in time for my next race in Amesbury. When it comes in, I'll follow up with pictures. I can not wait to proudly sport the Fit Werx logo while on course and standing on podiums this year!

1 comment: